Friday 22 February 2013

Project 333 February

Project 333 February
As promised, here is the core of my February Project 333 wardrobe.  There are a couple of extra items that I haven't included, such as my huge puffa coat which has been worn almost constantly as it has been so cold!  The wrap dress in the top corner is the closest approximation of the actual dress I've been wearing - mine is blue, black and red.  I have worn each of the items pictured here, at least once, and most more than once.  I think it actually looks pretty good set out here like this! 
Here is the full list of things I've included (most of them are from previous seasons so unfortunately I can't add links to where to buy them.  The best approximations I could find are in the Polyvore set).
  1. Blue LK Bennett fitted blue jersey dress
  2. Monsoon blue and red tunic dress
  3. Valentine Gaulthier Navy blue midi dress
  4. LK Bennett Black pencil skirt
  5. Whistles pink pencil skirt (mine is longer than the one pictured)
  6. French connection grey sweater dress - mine has a full skirt than pictured
  7. Jigsaw navy silk round neck blouse
  8. Zara polka dot blouse
  9. French connection black chiffon shirt
  10. Black long sleeved t-shirt - relatively fitted and stretchy, more of a base layer
  11. Black high heeled shoe boots
  12. Black biker/riding boots
  13. Leopard print belt
  14. Blue patent belt
  15. All Saints black skinny jeans
  16. Current Elliott boyfriend jeans (the ones I have are the ones in the picture in this case)
  17. Orange and navy whistles scarf
  18. Uniqlo navy pea coat
  19. J Crew orange cashmere sweater
  20. French connection parka
  21. Zara 60's style black wool coat
  22. White company dark grey merino wool tunic top (not pictured)
  23. J Crew grey cashmere sweater
  24. Ash ankle boots
  25. Marks and Spencer heeled knee high boots
  26. Jigsaw black and tan striped long sleeve t-shirt
  27. Clarks navy blue shoe boots
  28. Monsoon puffa coat
  29. Next leopard print fake fur jacket
  30. J Brand combats (as pictured)
As mentioned before, although the list above is only 30 items (amazing how much it looks!), I have 'cheated' a little by not including jewellery - it would annoy me too much not being able to wear the right necklace for the outfit.
Would love to hear what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment