Tuesday 16 April 2013

Project 333 April

Project 333 April


So here it is - better late than never!  My April Project 333 wardrobe.  Given the changing weather (it has suddenly got warmer) it has been a bit more difficult this month, but I'm still keeping to the 33 items and making some amazing outfits.
Full list of items (I couldn't find near matches for all of them on Polyvore) is:

Black LK Bennett jersey dress
Full black cotton skirt
black court shoes
black zara 7/8ths trousers
black and beige striped long sleeved  t-shirt
striped full sleeve t-shirt
blue striped silk top
Black formal jacket
pink pencil skirt
black shoe boots
navy whistles dress
ash Jalouse boots
blue and white striped t-shirt
black chiffon shirt
boyfriend jeans
navy pea coat
parka
purple short jersey dress
phase eight faux wrap
whistles military tunic dress
black skinny jeans
grey sweater dress
grey tunic top
whistles tweed jacket
black blouse/t-shirt
coral and blue jumper
red pea coat
Black zara puff sleeve coat
j crew striped blouse
cream rebecca taylor jacket
blue zara 7/8ths trousers
patent loafers
asos grey/beige heels
Orange shift dress

The best thing about many of these is that they have been in my wardrobe for years and they still look fabulous.  The black full skirt was bought in Anthropologie in 2003 and is still amazing.  The black formal jacket is by Elie Tahari and was bought in New York on the same visit.  I think the cream Rebecca Taylor jacket was the same.  So maybe my 'investments' did pay off!  Or at least some of them

3 comments:

  1. I desperately need to sort out my wardrobe. I literally have nothing to wear but feel strangely uninspired on the shopping front. I don't desire anything, not lusting after anything. A very strange feeling and a first as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that shopping muscles can wither in the same way as our physical muscles! I certainly find that the more I shop, the more I want to shop, but if I don't go shopping, that I then find there is little I want. But I'm also finding that the clothes this spring are really uninspiring, and I'm having fun just re-styling what I've already got. Maybe its a case of taking a bit of time to yourself and having a good try on - to see where the gaps are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good, at least you've done your next 333, I haven't even begun!!

    Oh well now that the weather is a bit warmer maybe it's time to bite the bullet and get stuck in, so I'm hoping to do it this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete